Online Accessibility and Access Procedures

The University of New Haven is committed to ensuring accessibility of its website. In the event that inaccessible content or functionality is encountered, such content should be reported so that the content or functionality can be made accessible.

If, because of a disability, you are unable to access content on the University of New Haven’s website, have questions about the accessibility of content or technology used by the University of New Haven, and/or would like to report barriers to accessing any technology or content used by the University of New Haven, including this website, please contact:

Linda Copney-Okeke
Director, Accessbility Resources Center
(203) 932-7331

Individuals may also file an internal grievance/complaint regarding the accessibility of the University’s website’s content and functionality or any other type of discrimination on the basis of disability by or within the University, by utilizing the grievance/complaint procedures outlined in the Section 504/ADA Grievance Policy and Procedures.

Complaints may also be filed by contacting the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education:

Office for Civil Rights
U.S. Department of Education
8th Floor
5 Post Office Square
Boston, MA 02109-3921
(617) 289-0111